CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 23, 2012

What a crazy week!

Handwashing Dishes....as a family.  Good times.
 So, we had some power and tree issues this last week.  Ice and snow storms came through and caused some problems.  Our power went off Wednesday morning until Saturday night at about 8pm.  Luckily we learned our lesson about 4 years ago when a similar storm took our power out for 4 days, and got a power generator.  So, we did okay. 

 We worked most of the time on replacing doors and trim, but at night we played games with the kids.
 I ventured outside after a full night of hearing scary tree crashes, and took some pictures.  this is the street outside my house.

Scott and  I finished
all the doors and trim of the house.  It looks much better then before.
This is a picture of what our doors and our cheep-consistantly-falling-off-the-wall trim looked like before.
 The kids loved taking the old baseboards out.  They also were really good at removing nails.

3 comments:

Kevin & Jennifer Sampson said...

So jealous! I would love to do new baseboards and trim in my house. Maybe next time you guys come visit...

S, W, E, R, A, & B Nelson said...

My body needs about a year to heal from all the kneeling, bending, squating...I feel like I have been hit by something. - Wendy

Holly said...

I want to see more AFTER pictures!!!!