CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Eric's Ceramic Class


I have to admit, I think Eric's ceramic talents are getting better. These are his most recent peices. The demon black cup is so cool! It is my favorite. But his snowman is a close second. He has let me put them in my kitchen. 



 He made a spoon, and eats cereal with it each and every morning.
 He made a jack-o-lantern
 Here are some of his earlier things.  He loves that flying piggy bank he made.  He went through a candy making faze.  We have apple and peach rings, a white gummy bear, and a candy corn.  There is also the Nelson sign and cup.
 He loves our pizza night so here is pizza, with grapes and a cookie for dessert.
This is also a favorite of mine.  This was one of his first peices.  This is Hugo from the books Fablehaven.  Cool!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Kinda reminds me of the snowman you made for me Wendy! I like the black mug too! How fun.

HeatherEricksenHansen said...

These are great! I love all of them, especially Hugo. He is such a sweet character from Fablehaven! Good job Eric!