CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Eve Night

 We always have fondue for Christmas Eve dinner. 
This was a tradition in my family growing up.
My kids like it. 
 They always get to open one gift Christmas Eve night. 
Always Pajamas. 
 This year was the Angry Bird PJ year.  I really can't believe we pulled this off. 
The Angry Bird PJs were turning out to be hard to find, but in the end one store had
everything.  Thank goodness for Kohls!


We also do a present run...my kids favorite.  They go get all the presents that were in our room and they bring them down and put them under the tree.  Scott puts on crazy Christmas music and the kids run wildly through the house. 

Before all this crazyness, we always have a lesson on baby Jesus.  The spirit was very strong this night.  It was my favorite part of the night.


0 comments: