CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rachel's 11th Birthday

Rachel had her two best friends over for a small birthday party. They went to a pet store, then made a huge banana split that they ended up smashing to bits and sucking up with a straw.
Rachel is about to blow out all eleven candles! She looks so old to me! Where did my little princess go? She told me today that I know nothing about what kids her age wear... I had to laugh...

This is Rachel's Raspberry, Brownie bottom, Chocolate truffle Cheesecake. She loves cheesecake. This one was a little rich for her taste. Scott and Eric LOVED it.



This is right before she got her lovely presents, clothes, a camera, and a Harry Potter Lego set.
Has anyone noticed that I am wearing the same shirt in all my blog pictures? I must like that shirt!



1 comments:

Kevin & Jennifer Sampson said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! That birthday cheesecake looks fabulous! I bet I would like it too!