CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2012

October Fun

 For Halloween, Eric was a Star Trek captain.  He even has a phaser.
Rachel was a Raccoon.   
Andrew was a Tron Guy 
Brian was a ghost 
 At Ferrucci Jr. High, because they cannot celebrate Halloween, they have a spirit day called "Fake injury day", so she really went all out, and Scott taped an i.v. to her arm, and put make-up all over her and this is how she went to school that day.
 Her injury was a raccoon attack.
Pumkin carving at the Nelsons 
 
 Wendy's Birthday...Look at that cake.  Scott did a great job!!
 
We have also been doing lots of Soccer with the two younger boys. This is Brian scoring!! 
 
He is hard to see, but his hands are up in victory! 

2 comments:

HeatherEricksenHansen said...

WOW!!!!! Those costumes are amazing! I love all of them! Where did you get the Star Trek, raccoon and Tron costumes?

And I really don't understand why the kids at schools these days can't dress up for Halloween, yet they can dress up for other days. It makes no sense to me!

When I saw Rachel I thought that she looked like she might be Bella, all those injuries because of dating a vampire! Guess what' I've been reading???

The pumpkins are adorable, and your cake looks YUMMY! Was it chocolate inside? Like a giant Mounds bar??? I wish I could be there to celebrate all these fun times with your family!

S, W, E, R, A, & B Nelson said...

Hey Heather...I miss you guys!!!

Got all the costumes on Amazon. I told the kids they had to wear them for a few years. They had been wearing their old costumes so much, it was time for a change.
They all helped pick them out. We had a fun Halloween!!!

The cake Scott made was a white cake, made with coconut milk and other great things on the inside. It was great. He is a good cake maker!!

I think Rachel's school accident costume was better then the Raccoon costume. She looked so awesome!! She said she had her picture taken for the yearbook 3 times. And you know THAT is the goal in every jr. high girl's life.