CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2012

August Fun

 Brian with his best friend Sam at Andrew's Cub Scout Camp
 We got to go to a Rainier Baseball game, paid for by Key Bank!  We got to watch the game from Key Bank's box, and they fed us!  It was so fun.  To top it off, before the game we got to go down on the field and in the dugout.  The kids loved it. 

 Holly and Dan's family came and we took them to Seattle.  That is Meg, Andrew, David and Brian playing on the Fremont Bridge Troll.  We took them to Pikes Market, but it was so crazy crowded!  We had fun sticking gum to the wall, and taking pics next to some of our favorite celebrities.  In the end we went home, took them to Menchies and Sushi.  They liked that the best!


 Knee Surgery.  Scott took good care of me!!
 FHE.  Had to go get a new Monopoly game our friends told us about.  It is now one of our favorite games.  Mega Monopoly.  Super fun.
Also had fun on the boat. This is my job, holding up the flag.  I have amazing flag holding muscles. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MUST find out where the troll is!!!! That seriously looks like SO much fun!!! And I have to agree with you! You are the BEST dang flag holder EVER! I am super impressed by your skills! :)

HeatherEricksenHansen said...

What is on the wall Holly is touching? Is that the gum wall, and if so, why are they touching it??? I love the troll! I hope your knee is better, I hate Monopoly and I am also good at holding flags. Wish I was there.