CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Tour of Our New Home buy Andrew and Brian

 Here is our new home.  This is our Family room area.  We play games here, and watch tv, and play the drums...all day!!!
 This is my new bed.  The reason why I have a tree in my room is my mom thought it would be cute to make my room themed after the book Where the Wild Things Are.  Little did she know I am afraid of the monsters in that book. 
 This is my room.  It is a Harry Potter room.  I love not sleeping with Brian.  He would always wake me up in the morning.
 Dad took a picture of the kitchen when it wasn't cleaned up.  Mom wasn't very happy about that.  But we wanted you to see it anyway.
 This is my mom's favorite room.  The big, gigantic pantry.  Pretty sweet huh?
 This is the back of the house.  We rairly play out here.  We like the front better...that is where all our friends are.  But this is pretty cool.
 This is the front of the house.  The driveway looks really long in this picture.  It isn't really that long.
This is our living room.  And that is our new piano. 

4 comments:

Holly said...

Love the house! Love the tour! And if that is your kitchen messy, I hang my head in shame!!!!

Love ya!

S, W, E, R, A, & B Nelson said...

Can't wait to see you next week. I can give you the real tour!

Holly said...

Love the new family photo at the top of your blog!

S, W, E, R, A, & B Nelson said...

Thanks Holly! Not the best picture, but the most recent family picture