CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

September Fun

This is Rachel up on water skis! She seems to really love water skiing. We tried to get Andrew up and he got up for a little, but said, "This is just too freaky!" We got skis on Brian and we got him in the water, and that was it for him. Maybe next year for Brian.
I am officially a Soccer Mom! Andrew and Brian are both in soccer this fall. It is so fun to go to Brian's games. There are 3 girls and 3 boys. One boy will not play with the team, and the 3 girls are emotional basket cases. It makes the games very entertaining. Most of Brian's team cries 90% of the game. Brian plays the whole time, because he is more mentally stable than his teammates.
This is the first day of school. Brian was really mad when I told them to switch signs around with his siblings. It is so weird to have all my kids in school. I have kept busy with all the kids gone, like water skiing with Scott on his post-call days, taking leisurely walks in the neighborhood, organizing the house. Yeah, I think I can get used to this. (I am actually pretty busy, I was trying to sound like I have been living it up, but in all reality, Scott and I took the boat out once, and really that would be our one fun day. Most days I am cleaning, exercising, primarying and so forth)

0 comments: