CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 15, 2010


Family at Ricks College

Wendy got me this new scanner for Christmas so now I can get all my old pictures from the negatives on the computer. This happen to be one of the photos that I pulled up and had to send out for my sister and cousins. This was about 15 years ago. Boy don't we all look so young.
Below is probably one of the first pictures of Wendy and me together. Again this is 15 years ago in the frozen tundra that is Rexburg, Idaho.

Oh to be so young and carefree . . .
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kevin & Jennifer Sampson said...

I like that first picture! I remember taking it. At my apartment after we ate dinner. Fun times!

In the Hartland said...

Wendy, I said it last night, and I'll say it again....you look EXACTLY the same!