CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

BOARD CERTIFIED !!!!

A very heartfelt thank you to everyone who supported me through these oral board exams. Your prayers and sacrifice have payed off. I passed the oral board examination and am now a full fledged Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology. Wendy and I found out last night when one of my good friends from medical school called to congratulate me. The weight and yoke of passing has finally been lifted and it feels fantastic. Thank you again to all who offered prayers and fasting in my behalf. The Lord has truly blessed us with this trial, and made us stronger throughout the process. His outstretched hand of love has supported us and we have more to be thankful for than we can ever repay.

4 comments:

In the Hartland said...

Woooooooooooooooooooo-Hoooooooooooooooooo! Well done, Scott! We are so happy for you and I know that Ron is just tickled pink to have you rejoin the UFC Fan Club! Your presense has been sorely missed!

Brittney said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you!

Holly said...

This is truly the best news of my YEAR! We are so happy for you and proud of you. You are a great example to all of us of sticking with it--no matter what!

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

Way to go Scott! I hate to say I told ya so, but we knew you would pass!!! Congrats, we are so happy for you!